Pro Tips!

Remember to bring your ID when requesting changes to your current Health Care. For new applicants, we will require ID, proof of Canada Legality (Canada passport, Canadian birth Certificate, work permit etc.) and proof of address (ex. utility bill, rental agreement).

Newly married couples (or common law/adult interdependent couples) are required to link their Health Care accounts together.

Our Services

Alberta Health Care

Our office is a satellite office for Alberta Health Care. We accept and forward applications for:

  • New Residents
  • Address Changes
  • Adding Spouses and or dependants
  • Deletions to accounts
  • Name Changes